Cute Handprint & Footprint
Baby Shower Ideas
"The Baby Shower Hostess Survival Guide saved me a ton of money & helped me plan my niece's baby shower in 1 day!" Thank you! - Alana
Below are a bundle of handprint & footprint baby shower ideas & decorations for throwing the perfect baby shower!
Here's a cute cake saying or baby shower invitation wording idea!
Ten tiny fingers
Ten tiny toes
Boy or girl
No one knows!
We have gathered up some cute ideas and product suggestions for a baby shower that is all about "baby prints!"
Baby Shower Favors and Prizes
- Bake a batch of feet shaped sugar cookies! You can find cookie cutters at your local craft store or online. Wrap them up in cellophane and tie with a snazzy bow - add a favor tag and hand out as favors and prizes. You can also put them on a cute platter and serve them as snack at the shower. Everybody loves cookies!
- Purchase mini pedicure kits or assemble spa items such as:
*feet-shaped bath beads
*a nail file
Package them up in cute containers and give away as baby shower favors or prizes. Attach a cute note or favor tags saying "From Our Shower to Yours!"
Popular Idea: bundle all of the mani-pedi items in a mason jar and add a tag saying "Pedicure in a Jar" or "Nailed It" (click to see example)
- Click on the picture below to get a FREE recipe for making "Brown Sugar Scrub Favors" (it's so affordable to make and so easy - the ingredients are items you already have in your kitchen!) - I even made a Free printable favor tag for you to use!
click on the picture to be taken to the page with the recipe
and free favor tags
Baby Shower Footprint Decorations and Supplies
- If you have access to a real baby's hands and feet, stamp them onto white paper using pink and blue stamp pads or non-toxic paint and use as a tablecloth or wrapping paper.
- Buy some "baby feet and hands" scrapbook paper from your craft store and use it for all kinds of clever decorating ideas!
- Cut out strips of scrapbook paper and wrap around a glass cylinder vase. Fill the vase with flowers or a pillar candle
- Use the paper for place mats (even laminate it if you wish)
- Cut out strips of the paper and wrap around bottled water to make cute labels!
- Cut out strips and use as napkin rings
- Using tag board or construction paper, cut out feet and hand shapes (you can trace a small child's) and hang them from the ceiling using thread or fishing wire. Add glitter to jazz them up!
Baby Shower Menu
- Cut out sandwiches into feet-shapes using a cookie cutter. Chicken salad, tuna fish, and turkey are popular sandwiches to serve at baby showers
- Place a cute sign by all of the baby shower snack saying "Finger Foods"
Feet-Themed Invitation and Cake Sayings
Hand & Footprint Baby Shower Ideas
- 10 New Things to Tickle
- A Step in the Right Direction
- It's About Baby Steps
Where would you like to go next: