The Cutest Teddy Bear Baby Shower Ideas To Inspire You
PRINTABLE BABY SHOWER GAME PACK
- 21 GAMES -
Hosting a "Teddy Bear Shower?" Teddy bears and baby showers make a
great combination! We have thrown together some simple and cute shower
There are many cute decorating ideas when it comes to the brown furry creatures! They are so soft and cuddly,
what could be better for a baby shower!
Boy or girl? It doesn't really matter! Teddy bears are perfect for either one. In fact, the color brown is a popular color for baby showers these days! People have been pairing up the once thought dull and drab color (brown) with pinks and blues and it really looks sharp!
And for those Pooh Bear lovers out there - We've come up with a bundle of "Pooh Bear Baby Shower Ideas" too!
Popular Teddy Bear Baby Shower Invitation Ideas
(click on each picture to see them)
Teddy Bear Baby Shower Favors & Prizes
- Hand out teddy bear shaped hand soaps or bath beads
- Put gummy bears in cute little boxes or bags
- Using a teddy bear-shaped cookie cutter, cut sugar cookies into cute bear shapes, frost, and wrap in cellophane. You can even attach a cute tag saying "Thank You Beary Much For Coming"
- Take some brown and yellow jelly bellies and place in cute organza bags
- Hand out cute honey jar baby shower favors
Teddy Bear Shower Decorations
- Decorate with solid colored plates, cups and napkins
- Sprinkle cute teddy bear confetti all around counter
tops and tables (to make teddy bear confetti, buy a bear-shaped paper
punch at a craft store or online and punch out several bears using
different colors of card stock.) or see below for already made confetti.
- Here is another cute option for confetti! Sprinkle these cuties all over tables and countertops -
- Float bundles of assorted balloons all around, brown, yellow or pink, blue or teddy bear shaped
- For a cute centerpiece idea, fill a basket with stuffed teddy bears, a teddy bear outfit for the baby, and other baby essentials - give to the new mom as a gift at the end of the baby shower.
- Gather up your teddy bears (or your kid's bears) and use them for decorations around the room
- Tie brown and pink/blue ribbon around clear vases, place daisies and babies breath in them and put on tables
Teddy Bear Thank You Cards & Supplies
Baby Shower Menu & Food Ideas
- Serve yummy blue or pink punch
- Have brown snacks such as sugar babies, nuts and Chex mix in cute dishes. Put a sign on the table saying: "Please Don't Feed The Bears"
- Using a teddy bear-shaped cookie cutter, you can make
cute treats like sandwiches, Rice Kripsie Treats, and teddy bear shaped
cookies (frost brown and outline them with pink or blue icing)
Baby Shower Gifts
- Fill a baby basket with cute baby essentials such as onesies, socks, teddy bear print blankets, rattles, clothes and stuffed teddy bears.
- Who doesn't want a giant pink stuffed bear?! Wouldn't this look adorable in the baby's nursery?
- This woodland animal diaper cake makes the perfect baby shower gift idea! You can use it to decorate the gift table at the shower, and then give it to the mom-to-be as a gift for the new baby! And it's adorable! Click on the click to see where to get it.
Winnie The Pooh Baby Shower Ideas
Pooh Bear is a popular and adorable baby shower theme!
The Pooh Bear baby shower was voted one of the top showers to throw by you, our readers! Since it is so popular, there are tons of cute ideas to go along with it! We have taken the cutest and listed them here! Enjoy!
- For a snack, serve scones with honey (Pooh's favorite treat)
- Have "Bit O' Honey" candies in cute dishes
- Float pretty red, orange and yellow and blue balloons all around
- Gather as many stuffed Pooh's, Piglet's, Rabbit's, etc as you can (ask friends and family if they have any) and use as decorations
- If the weather is nice, have a picnic-style shower outside. With picnic baskets, checkered tablecloths, fried chicken, potato salad, corn-on-the-cob and biscuits (with honey, of course!)
- For cute favors, buy some little terra cotta pots and spray paint them brown. Paint the top a yellow/gold color
to look like dripping honey then use black paint or a marker and write "HUNNY" in the center of the pot. You can fill these with candy, yellow soaps, or a cute plant!
Oct 17, 19 03:38 PM
The ultimate guide to throwing the perfect woodland themed baby shower! We cover decorations, games, cake ideas, and more.
Oct 15, 19 06:01 PM
Party favors don't have to be expensive to look cute! So get your "scrolling finger" ready - here are a bunch of ideas to inspire you.
Oct 15, 19 05:21 PM
Autumn Fall Baby Shower Ideas for a festive look! Adorable glitter pumpkins and FREE printables!
Oct 14, 19 10:38 PM
Cute Baby Quotes and Jokes to use at the baby shower! Baby Shower Poems And Quotes - Perfect for a couples baby shower!
- FREE PRINTABLES -
If you love free printables, you are going to love what you'll find below!
Creating printables is my favorite thing to do - I have been busy making tons of free baby shower thank you tags, favor tags and signs. Enjoy!
Click on each picture to access your FREE printables
Envelope Address Station: Make life easier for the mom-to-be by setting up a "Thank You Card Address Table."
Guests can easily fill out their address to help the new mom send out her thank you cards!
Click on the picture above to be taken to our printable shop - and grab your free printable table sign!