Fall Baby Shower Ideas
We have come up with a bunch of colorful and festive Fall Baby Shower Ideas just for you! Autumn is such a wonderful (and beautiful) time of year. The rich colors of the trees this time of year cannot be beat! It makes decorating for a fall shower so easy - you can incorporate bright shiny red apples, dried corn cobs, gourds and pumpkins into your baby shower. Be sure to scroll down to the end of the page ... there are several FREE Fall printables for you to choose from! Halloween favor tags, wine tags, gift tags and more!
How To Throw A Festive Fall Baby Shower
- Arrange colorful gourds and mini pumpkins on a mantle, table top or platter
- Hollow out a whole in the top of some mini pumpkins and place a tea lite in the middle
- Spread dried Indian corn around on tabletops and counters
- Place mini hay bales (found at craft stores) at the front set a scarecrow on top
- Sprinkle dried, colorful tree leaves around
- Spray pumpkins with colorful glitter spray paint - this looks amazing!
These glitter pumpkins are from the cutest website, ApartmentTherapy.com
- Another cute pumpkin idea is to hot glue mini artificial flower buds all around mini pumpkins.
- Cut sprigs of fall-colored branches and leaves and place in a vase
- Cut sandwiches into leaf-shapes using fall-themed cookie cutters
- Take 2 cylinder-shaped vases - one large and one a bit smaller. Place fall-colored flowers and water into the small vase and insert into the large vase. Fill in the large vase (down the sides) with candy corn - this gives the appearance that the vase is filled with cute flowers and candy corn. So cute!
- Buy a fall wreath at a craft store, place in the middle of the table and put a large clear vase with a white pillar candle in the middle
- Spray paint small tree branches white and place on the table along with votive candles in holders
- Serve bowls of mixed nuts (still in their shells)
- Take a medium-sized tree branch and poke it into a terra cotta pot, filled with flower arrangement foam. Top foam with decorative grass. Decorate the tree with baby booties, bibs, rattles, pacifiers, etc. You can even spray paint the tree to match the color of the shower theme
Festive Fall Clipart
We made up a bunch of cute Fall Clipart and added it to our printable website! You will find patterned pumpkins, candy corn, spiders, pumpkin spice lattes and so many more clip art images!
FREE Printable Halloween
Baby Shower Decorations
I made these FREE Halloween baby shower favor tags just for you! Simply click on the picture to download, print onto card stock, cut out and write a sweet note on the back! Also perfect for gift bag tags too! We even included some tags that are blank circles (pictures above) that you can type your own message into.
FREE Printable Fall Note Cards
Here are some more sweet little freebies for you to enjoy! Mini Fall note cards that can be printed onto card stock, cut out and used for thank you cards, gift cards, favor tag cards, you name it! Click on pic to download your free note cards.
FREE Printable Halloween Wine Tags
And last but not least, we have some FREE printable Halloween wine tags! Type youe message into the tag, print onto card stock, cut and hang on a bottle of wine (attach a ribbon to the back with glue or tape.) These make perfect baby shower prizes! Click on pic to download.