Looking For A Way To Say Thanks?
Take A Peek At Our
Baby Shower Hostess Gifts
We have come up with a whole slew of cute ideas for baby shower hostess gifts. Below are some ideas for homemade gifts and store-bought items! Let's face it, hosting a baby shower is a big job. There is planning, purchasing, games, food, organizing...it can get scary at times! ...We are here to ease the scariness and make planning a snap!
Reward your sweet friends and family with a simple treat to say "thanks!" Below are some cute "thank you" gifts from some of our favorite shops!
FREE Printable (and frameable)
Thank You Picture
Friends and family are so special and it is important to keep them close to us and thank them when it is deserved.
If your friends or loved ones have just hosted a beautiful baby shower for you, thank them with this FREE printable "Thank You" sign!
Simply print, cut out - and pop into a 5x7" picture frame!
Important: when printing, be sure to check the option: None - for page scaling.
Ideas For Hostess Gifts
- a nice bottle of wine
- gift card to a coffee shop
- a cute coffee basket full of biscotti, a fancy mug, gourmet coffee and some syrup
- necklace, toe ring and bracelet
- a plant in a cute coffee cup
- banana bread packaged in a cute container, wrapped in cellophane and tied with a cute ribbon
pasta basket: filled with a package of pasta, some yummy sauce, a
baguette, Parmesan cheese and a bottle of wine
- cookie bouquet
- gift basket
- take them out to lunch, dinner or coffee
- favorite CD or DVD
- movie tickets
- favorite book
- a fun game
- personalized note cards or stationary
- A beach tote filled with flip flops, sunscreen, a beach towel, sun visor and a good book
- A gardening basket with a shovel, seed packets, gloves and a watering can
- take a picture of the two of you at the shower and have it framed
and Bubbly Bath Products Gift Basket: attach a little note saying ~
"thanks for spoiling me at my shower, here's a little something to spoil
you in your shower! Visit our baby shower poems page for more cute sayings.
- For more inspiration, hop over to our baby shower prizes page...they also make great hostess gifts!
- A hostess gift does not have to be expensive. The goal is let them know you appreciate all of the effort they put into making your shower special!
Free Printable Hostess Thank You Labels
Click on the picture to see more baby shower hostess gift ideas like these free printable "Thank You Gift Cards!" Attach to skewer and poke into a potted plant, hang on a wine bottle, etc!
Where would you like to go next: