Co-Ed Baby Shower Games - Even The Guys Will Love
Co-ed baby shower games are easy to plan and take the awkwardness
out of the event! If you haven't had the chance to experience the new
trend of "couples baby showers" they are pretty fun! So go ahead, choose
a few games and have a blast!
Dirty Diaper Baby Shower Game
The first of our co-ed baby shower games requires a keen smelling sense.
- Using a Sharpie pen, number 6-8 disposable diapers.
- Melt or smash different kinds of candy (such as M&M's, Snickers, Baby Ruth, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups) into each diaper.
- Give each guest a piece of paper numbered 1-8 (or how ever many diapers you are using.)
the diapers with the smashed candy around the room.
- Each guest must
examine and smell the contents of the diaper to determine what the candy
- They then write down which candy bar they think is on each diaper.
- The guest with the most right wins a prize. Have your camera ready for this game, you will get some priceless pictures!
Big Balloon Belly Race - One Of The Most Popular Of Our "Co-Ed Baby Shower Games"
This is an excellent co-ed or couples
baby shower game idea!
- Blow up some balloons and have all of the men and
women in the room put one under their shirts.
- Then have a race to see which one of them can tie their shoes the fastest! The winner gets a little prize.
The Perfect Co-ed Couples Baby Shower Game
Beer "Bottle" Game - Great For The Guys!
This hilarious baby shower game is a little challenging. But it is a great icebreaker. The
men at the shower may be feeling a little out of place. This one should
loosen them up a bit.
- Fill several baby bottles full of beer.
- Hand each one of the contestants a bottle, and say ready, set, drink!
- The guest to finish his/her bottle first is the winner. You can substitute juice for those who don't want alcohol.
Wet Diaper Game
For this game you will need to break up into groups of 3-4.
- Give each group a disposable newborn sized diaper, a large pitcher of water and a measuring cup.
- Have each group predict just how much water they think the diaper will be able to hold without any water leaking out of it.
- Have them write down their prediction before beginning.
- The group who comes the closest wins a fabulous prize!
It Takes Two, Baby - Hilarious Baby Shower Game!
- Have each couple stand side by side, shoulder to shoulder.
- Give each couple a baby doll and an outfit to dress her in.
the man use only his right hand and the woman use only her left hand to
assist each other in dressing the baby. This is a hard one, but so
Get some great ideas for Baby Shower Prizes
See cute ideas for hosting a Couples, Co-Ed Baby Shower
See All Of Our Other Baby Shower Games
Jun 22, 17 05:07 PM
Modern Baby Shower Ideas for hosting a baby shower for a girl, boy, gender reveal! Printable baby shower games, punch recipes, baby shower menu ideas, FREE clipart and ...
Jun 22, 17 03:14 PM
Easy DIY Ideas For Baby Shower Balloons! Transform balloons into beautiful...
Jun 21, 17 02:09 PM
Clothesline Baby Shower Cakes Submitted by talented readers! FREE Printable onesies!
Jun 19, 17 09:33 PM
DIY butterfly diaper cakes for a baby shower! Cute decoration ideas, pictures and instructions. Ladybug diaper cakes too!
Jun 15, 17 06:48 PM
Woodland Baby Shower Inspiration And Ideas!
Get instant access to our popular baby shower game pack - 17 baby shower games that you can print from home! We picked the best games - baby shower bingo, the price is right, left right game, candy bar game, baby animal game, pass the prize, baby shower mad libs, baby predictions, sweet baby wishes, and more! It's all over at our printable site PrintItBaby.com ...