The Best Thank You For Baby Shower Wording Ideas
The baby shower is over and now it is time to thank all of your wonderful friends and family for coming - and for their thoughtful gifts! Also, don't forget to say "thank you for the baby shower" to your gracious hostess for planning the memorable event!
The Best Baby Shower Wording Ideas For Thank You Cards
It takes a special talent for writing clever, heart-felt thank you cards. I usually sit down to write one, and am suddenly at a loss for words. Over the years, I have come up with some tricks for easily writing sentimental thank you cards.
Below are some easy tips for writing amazing thank you cards that guests will appreciate:
- You don't want to come across as being fake or scripted - like you have said the same thank you message in every thank you card you have written. "Thank you for the baby shower gift, the baby and I will love it!"
- When writing your cards, always include a personal message that is specifically for that person. Be sure to mention the gift they gave you. Ex: "Thank you for the beautiful quilt, it reminds me of the one you made me when I was a little girl." This lets the person know that you remember exactly what they got you, and you truly are thankful for their gift.
- In addition to referencing what the gift was, you can also include how you plan to use it - if applicable.
- Never use a pre-written card where you fill in the blanks. This is non-personal and kind of tacky.
Baby Shower Thank You Card Wording Ideas For Close Friends & Family
- Dear Sadie,
Thank you so much for coming to my baby shower! We have already started using the baby bath and washcloths you gave us. You are so sweet! You've always been there for me, and I appreciate your friendship! See you soon!
- How to say thank you - for a group gift:
Thank you very much for the generous baby shower gift from you and all of the girls! I am so lucky to have such supportive girlfriends in my life. It means so much to me, and the gift will definitely be a huge help when the baby arrives.
- Thank you card ideas for a couples baby shower:
Thank you for helping us celebrate this special day! We truly appreciate you coming and can't thank you enough for the gift basket you brought! The diapers will definitely be used right away, and we will cherish the personalized, silver baby cup for a lifetime! Thanks again!
Love, Amy & Matt
How To Tell The Hostess "Thank You For Hosting The Baby Shower"
Thankful for sweet friends like you!
Thank you so much for all of the time you spent planning my baby shower and making it such a memorable experience! It was absolutely wonderful, and I loved every minute of it! Everything from the invites to the decorations were planned out so perfectly! You are so appreciated and I can't thank you enough!
All My Love, Arie
Assorted - Printable "Thank You"
We have a wide selection of printable baby shower thank you tags - perfect for favors and gifts. Click the picture above to access the printable tags in our shop.
Where Would You Like To Go Next: