Fall Baby Shower Ideas
We have come up with a bunch of colorful and festive Fall Baby Shower Ideas just for you!
Autumn is such a wonderful (and beautiful) time of year. The rich colors of the trees this time of year cannot be beat!
It makes decorating for a fall shower so easy - you can incorporate bright shiny red apples, dried corn cobs, gourds and pumpkins into your baby shower.
Be sure to scroll down to the end of the page ... there are several fun, Fall printables for you to choose from! Halloween favor tags, wine tags, gift tags and more!
fall themed baby shower supplies & Decorations for boys and girls
How To Throw A Festive Fall Baby Shower
- Use an artificial pumpkin from a craft store as a baby shower Guest Book! So adorable and unique - Use cute, sparkly, permanent pens for guests to write with.
- Arrange colorful gourds and mini pumpkins on a mantle, table top or platter
- Hollow out a whole in the top of some mini pumpkins and place a tea lite in the middle
- Spread dried Indian corn around on tabletops and counters
- Place mini hay bales (found at craft stores) at the front set a scarecrow on top
- Sprinkle dried, colorful tree leaves around
- Spray pumpkins with colorful glitter spray paint - this looks amazing!
These glitter pumpkins are from the cutest website, ApartmentTherapy.com
- Another cute fall baby shower pumpkin idea is to hot glue mini artificial flower buds all around mini pumpkins.
- Cut sprigs of fall-colored branches and leaves and place in a vase
- Take 2 cylinder-shaped vases - one large and one a bit smaller. Place fall-colored flowers and water into the small vase and insert into the large vase. Fill in the large vase (down the sides) with candy corn - this gives the appearance that the vase is filled with cute flowers and candy corn. So cute!
- Buy a fall wreath at a craft store, place in the middle of the table and put a large clear vase with a white pillar candle in the middle
- Spray paint small tree branches white and place on the table along with votive candles in holders
- Take a medium-sized tree branch and poke it into a terra cotta pot, filled with flower arrangement foam. Top foam with decorative grass. Decorate the tree with baby booties, bibs, rattles, pacifiers, etc. You can even spray paint the tree to match the color of the shower theme
menu for fall baby shower
- Cut sandwiches into leaf-shapes using fall-themed cookie cutters
- Serve bowls of mixed nuts (still in their shells)
- Set up a chili bar with chili in a large crock pot and all of the fixings in cute bowls - cheese, sour cream, onions, hot sauce, and corn bread or corn muffins
- Have a baked potato bar with foil-wrapped baked potatoes and toppings such as cheese, butter, sour cream, chives and bacon bits
- Meatballs with BBQ sauce in a crock pot
- Lil Smokies, sliced Kielbasa, BBQ sauce and pineapple pieces in a crock pot (so good!)
- In addition to punch, offer coffee with pumpkin spice creamer and whipped cream, hot chocolate, and hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks
FREE "Kisses From Baby" Printable Sign
Print this "kisses from baby" sign and serve with a big bowl of Hershey's Kisses.
These make wonderful baby shower snacks - or you can bundle them up and hand out as baby shower favors.
FREE Printable Halloween
Baby Shower Decorations & Printables
I made tons of festive printables for you - not all of them are baby shower related - but they make super cute decor! Enjoy!
You can get both of these cute prints - here.
I made these FREE Halloween baby shower favor tags just for you! Simply click on the picture to download, print onto card stock, cut out and write a sweet note on the back! Also perfect for gift bag tags too! We even included some tags that are blank circles that you can type your own message into.
FREE Printable Fall Note Cards
Here are some more sweet little freebies for you to enjoy!
Mini Fall note cards that can be printed onto card stock, cut out and used for thank you cards, gift cards, favor tag cards, you name it!
Click on pic to download your free note cards.
FREE Printable Halloween Wine Tags
And last but not least, we have some FREE printable Halloween wine tags!
Type your message into the tag, print onto card stock, cut and hang on a bottle of wine (attach a ribbon to the back with glue or tape.)
These make perfect baby shower prizes! Click on pic to download.
Printable Autumn / Halloween Clipart
Be sure to visit our fun, spooky and festive Halloween baby shower page! It's filled with more cute, fall inspired ideas - and tons of Clipart! We even have pumpkin spice latte clipart! So fun! (click on blue button, below)
May 10, 21 01:12 PM
The Best Baby Shower Games - Printable Games - Keep Guests Entertained With Simple, Uncorny Shower Games!
May 10, 21 01:09 PM
The best baby shower games for girls! Baby shower purse game, unscramble and free...
May 10, 21 01:06 PM
Popular Baby Shower Games For Men - make the guys feel at home with these hilarious baby shower games!
May 03, 21 02:28 PM
Baby girl baby shower themes - Popular girl baby shower ideas