Popular Baby Shower Hostess Gifts
We have come up with a whole slew of cute baby shower hostess gift ideas. Below are some ideas for homemade gifts and store-bought items!
Let's face it, hosting a baby shower is a big job. There is planning, purchasing, games, food, organizing...it can get scary at times! ... We are here to ease the scariness and make planning a snap!
Reward your sweet friends and family with a simple treat to say "thanks!" Below are some cute "thank you" gifts from some of our favorite shops!
Be Sure To Scroll Down The Entire Page For FREE Printable Tags, Signs & More!
DIY Sangria Kit: Baby Shower Hostess Gift Idea
Thank you baby shower hostess with this easy-to-make, totally clever, sangria kit!
- All you have to do is gather some yummy, fresh fruit
- add a mini bottle of wine, and an airplane bottle of vodka (optional - some sangria recipes contain vodka, but you can omit this step if you'd like.)
- Put all of the ingredients into an extra-large mason jar or a drink dispenser with a spigot.
- Add a thank you tag or card and give it to your hostess!
Mani Thanks Nail Polish Hostess Gift
For this easy DIY give idea:
- give your sweet baby shower hostess a bottle or 2 of cute nail polish
- add a colorful "mani thanks" favor tag
- bundle up in a favor bag or cellophane - you can also add a nail file, mini manicure set, lotion, etc.
Popular Wine & Dish Towel Gift Idea
If you want a simple and practical thank you gift, and the hostess loves wine - all you need is a bottle of wine and a cute dish towel! Wrap up, tie with a ribbon and add a cute thank you tag! So cute and easy! Hop over to see tons of printable thank you / favor tags.
Starbucks Hostess Gift Bundle
Every hostess will appreciate this clever gift!
- Purchase a reusable, clear plastic drink cup from Starbucks or any store that carries them.
- Add in some goodies - things your hostess loves
- Some ideas are: coffee gift card, gift card to their favorite store, gum, candy, lotion, lottery scratch tickets, nail polish
FREE Printable (and frameable)
Thank You Picture
Friends and family are so special and it is important to keep them close to us and thank them when it is deserved.
If your friends or loved ones have just hosted a beautiful baby shower for you, thank them with this FREE printable "Thank You" sign!
Simply print, cut out - and pop into a 5x7" picture frame!
Important: when printing, be sure to check the option: None - for page scaling.
Popular Ideas For Hostess Gifts
- a nice bottle of wine
- gift card to a coffee shop
- a cute coffee basket full of biscotti, a fancy mug, gourmet coffee and some syrup
- necklace, toe ring and bracelet
- a plant in a cute coffee cup
- banana bread packaged in a cute container, wrapped in cellophane and tied with a cute ribbon
pasta basket: filled with a package of pasta, some yummy sauce, a
baguette, Parmesan cheese and a bottle of wine
- cookie bouquet
- gift basket
- take them out to lunch, dinner or coffee
- favorite CD or DVD
- movie tickets
- favorite book
- a fun game
- personalized note cards or stationary
- A beach tote filled with flip flops, sunscreen, a beach towel, sun visor and a good book
- A gardening basket with a shovel, seed packets, gloves and a watering can
- take a picture of the two of you at the shower and have it framed
and Bubbly Bath Products Gift Basket: attach a little note saying ~
"thanks for spoiling me at my shower, here's a little something to spoil
you in your shower! Visit our baby shower poems page for more cute sayings.
- For more inspiration, hop over to our baby shower prizes page...they also make great hostess gifts!
- A hostess gift does not have to be expensive. The goal is let them know you appreciate all of the effort they put into making your shower special!
Free Printable Thank You Cards & Tags
Click on the picture to grab these free printable thank you cards and favor tags. Attach to a skewer and poke into a potted plant, hang on a wine bottle, etc!
Where would you like to go next:
Dec 11, 18 02:51 PM
Party favors don't have to be expensive to look cute! So get your "scrolling finger" ready - here are a bunch of ideas to inspire you.
Dec 11, 18 02:47 PM
The Best Baby Shower Mints - Easy, DIY Recipe
Dec 11, 18 02:37 PM
The ultimate guide to throwing the perfect woodland themed baby shower! We cover decorations, games, cake ideas, and more.
Dec 07, 18 06:21 PM
The top 25 baby shower prizes that your guests will actually love! These inexpensive prize ideas are sure to be a hit.