Cute Handprint & Footprint
Baby Shower Ideas
Below are a bundle of handprint & footprint baby shower ideas & decorations for throwing the perfect baby shower!
Here's a cute cake saying or baby shower invitation wording idea!
Ten tiny fingers
Ten tiny toes
Boy or girl
No one knows!
We have gathered up some cute ideas and product suggestions for a baby shower that is all about "baby prints!"
VISIT OUR PRINTABLE BABY SHOWER SHOP
Baby Shower Favors and Prizes
- Bake a batch of feet shaped sugar cookies! You can find cookie cutters at your local craft store or online.
Wrap them up in cellophane and tie with a snazzy bow - add a favor tag and hand out as favors and prizes. You can also put them on a cute platter and serve them as snack at the shower. Everybody loves cookies!
- Purchase mini pedicure kits or assemble spa items such as:
*feet-shaped bath beads
*a nail file
Package them up in cute containers and give away as baby shower favors or prizes. Attach a cute note or favor tags saying "From Our Shower to Yours!"
Popular Idea: bundle all of the mani-pedi items in a mason jar and add a tag saying "Pedicure in a Jar" or "Nailed It" (free favor tags too!)
Free Printable Brown Sugar Scrub Favor Tags
- Click on the picture below to get a FREE recipe for making "Brown Sugar Scrub Favors" (it's so affordable to make and so easy - the ingredients are items you already have in your kitchen!) - I even made a Free printable favor tag for you to use!
click on the picture to be taken to the page with the recipe and free favor tags
Baby Shower Footprint Decorations and Supplies
- If you have access to a real baby's hands and feet, stamp them onto white paper using pink and blue stamp pads or non-toxic paint and use as a tablecloth or wrapping paper.
- Buy some "baby feet and hands" scrapbook paper from your craft store and use it for all kinds of clever decorating ideas!
- Cut out strips of scrapbook paper and wrap around a glass cylinder vase. Fill the vase with flowers or a pillar candle
- Use the paper for place mats (even laminate it if you wish)
- Cut out strips of the paper and wrap around bottled water to make cute labels!
- Cut out strips and use as napkin rings
- Using tag board or construction paper, cut out feet and hand shapes (you can trace a small child's) and hang them from the ceiling using thread or fishing wire. Add glitter to jazz them up!
Baby Shower Menu
- Cut out sandwiches into feet-shapes using a cookie cutter. Chicken salad, tuna fish, and turkey are popular sandwiches to serve at baby showers
- Place a cute sign by all of the baby shower snack saying "Finger Foods"
Feet-Themed Invitation and Cake Sayings
Hand & Footprint Baby Shower Ideas
- 10 New Things to Tickle
- A Step in the Right Direction
- It's About Baby Steps
Where would you like to go next:
- NEW DESIGNS! -
PRINTABLE BABY SHOWER GAME PACKS
Apr 02, 20 03:30 PM
The Best Baby Shower Games - Printable Games - Keep Guests Entertained With Simple, Uncorny Shower Games!
Apr 02, 20 03:10 PM
Baby Shower Activities And Ideas For Hosting The Cutest Baby Shower
Apr 02, 20 03:07 PM
Party favors don't have to be expensive to look cute! So get your "scrolling finger" ready - here are a bunch of ideas to inspire you.
Apr 02, 20 03:03 PM
Popular baby shower prizes that your guests will love! These inexpensive prize ideas are sure to be a hit.
- FREE PRINTABLES -
If you love free printables, you are going to love what you'll find below!
Creating printables is my favorite thing to do - I have been busy making tons of free baby shower thank you tags, favor tags and signs. Enjoy!
Click on each picture to access your FREE printables
FREE PRINTABLE BABY SHOWER SIGNS
FREE PRINTABLE ADDRESS SIGN
Envelope Address Station: Make life easier for the mom-to-be by setting up a "Thank You Card Address Table."
Guests can easily fill out their address to help the new mom send out her thank you cards!
Click on the picture above to be taken to our printable shop - and grab your free printable table sign!