Baby Shower Poems and Verses
Baby shower poems and verses can add a level of creativity to the shower that is meaningful and sweet! From cute cake sayings, adorable invitation wording ideas, diaper raffle poems, "sprinkle" shower poems and original twin verses!
This is a place where readers can submit questions, add their ideas and help others out! Thanks for being a valued reader! Read dozens of cute baby verses below:
The most popular poem ideas that have been submitted are:
- Book Baby Shower Wording - where you can get creative invitation wording ideas for hosting a trendy "book themed baby shower." Book baby showers are perfect for the mother who maybe already has a child and doesn't need all of the large, new-baby necessities. Kind of like a baby sprinkle (which is a toned-down baby shower for families that already have children - hence the word sprinkle instead of shower)
- Gift Card Baby Shower Wording Ideas - get clever invitation wording ideas for letting guests you would like gift cards instead of gifts. This has been a controversial topic because some people think it is rude to ask for gift cards - but there are times when it just makes sense. For example, if the mom-to-be lives out of town and is visiting for the shower and doesn't want to lug all of the presents on the plane. Readers have come up with some adorable ways to tastefully request that guests bring gift cards.
- Baby Shower Diaper Raffle Wording - Having a diaper raffle is a wonderful way for the new mom to stock up on needed diapers. Click on the link for a cute invitation wording idea to let guests know you are holding a diaper raffle and that the winner will receive a fun prize!
- Diaper & Wipes Baby Shower Verses - Some new moms just want the basics at their baby shower. Get clever wording ideas that lets guests know just to bring diapers and wipes.
- Return From Baby Shower Poems and Verses - See More Creative Baby Shower Poem Ideas
share your cute poems with us